Friday, December 16, 2011

I became my worst pet peeve

So here is something that most people do not know

If I follow your blog (and by follow I dont mean that it is clicked that I follow you - I mean that you are bookmarked as a fav) I check your blog almost everyday. Yes Everyday that I am on my laptop I check blogs. I dont know why I necessarily likle blogs so much, I guess its because at your own convienence you get to keep up with various peoples' lives and such. Any ways I HATE when people dont post forever, or they have a blog for a season and then its done.. So essentially what I have done is my biggest pet peeve.

Oh well, I dont really care if you read or not, but I think more than anythign blogs have become personal memories. A lady I know made a blog while pregnant that in it she wrote many posts for their now 2 month old baby girl. It would be neat to be able to read what your parents thought of you and dream for you since the beginning....

So I guess this is me making a stake in the ground for myself. My own personal memory lane and thoughts that in the end other people get to see (slightly creepy perhaps but oh well)...


I think for me this is my story, this is what is important to me and what has made me into me.

No comments:

Post a Comment