Saturday, December 17, 2011

Grad Photos

I hate bad photographers - I dont mean the random person with a cam wow app, I mean the school photographers that make you look so awkward in photos and give no passion to you as an artist.

needless to say I strongly disliked my photos - there was no cap - I forgot it was picture day - and he was a stone man - no excitement - so the pictures turned out unlike what I like or appreciate or want my family to display so in came my hero - Christine with Uncontained Photography based in Fort Mac but does work throughout ALberta

She is AMAZING!!! Actually Amazing!!!


I am so glad I know her - she is worth the investment!
















This was perhaps one of the first times I no longer thought of myself as a girl - or as a child - slowly this was growing up time - this was time to become a young lady or maybe even a young woman. It was going to be the beginning of truly being an adult - taking care of myself and being proud of who I am and what I have accomplished and the life God has led me too

No comments:

Post a Comment