Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Details

Here are a few of the details that I am excited about!!

1. Staying with a couple from the church and I will be in the other bedroom of the apartment
The wife works in Montreal and her husband is a truck driver! So I am excited, luckily she is English but he is French speaking with little English, soo lets see how it will go!

2. I am going to have the library as my office at the church, kinda excited to look studious in the church building!

3. I have to wear dressy office clothes. Its a traditional place and I now have an excuse for some dressy shopping!

4. It will bring an end to my third year so I only have one more after this!!!!

but there are also some fears

1. home sickness
2. not knowing what to do
3. not knowing enough french to survive there
4. i will make a huge mistake
5. to not excel

so thats a few more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment