Thursday, March 11, 2010

a new type of day

Well here I am day 65.

Eating turnips and carrots with parm cheese in it.
I am sitting in Granby Quebec and it feels like normal

I am at the point where this seems like my own life. With the odd exception most moments here are enjoyable and quite entertaining. There are a few rough patches but hey, no ones life is perfect.

I am enjoying the church, they are genuinely great people. Last week was our DVBS and it was an incredible success because of some very key people who simply stepped up to the plate sacraficially and helped me out on the days. With 22 kids as the peak day it was a beautiful organized chaotic delight. This church cooks incredibly well, and all those kiddies got great meals each day. I have been able to ask tons of questions a every moment and have not been more welcomed anywhere i can think of.

I miss home, to not say so would be lying, i miss my friends, my babies at church that i teach, the youth... i miss it, but i know I am where I am supposed to be and that makes it all the better. When i go home ill miss this place.

ITs an incredible journey so far. Words can not describe how truly wonderful and special this place is to me.


for the record tims roll up the rim 2 for 9 i think maybe 2 for 11... is more like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment