Tuesday, March 2, 2010

MARCH? No way...

Well Hello March

Spring is in the air and I know this by two reasons
1. Snow is melting and the weather is up and down between day and night in the positive negative scale
2. Roll up the rim to win began yesterday
I love a good excuse for coffee! College fund hullo!


February came to a great end with a great visit to my family in Ontario. More on that on another post.



Met up with my mom!!!




My Granny Turned 100!!!!



Me and My Baby Cousin Tyler!!

This week is the dvbs which has started off with a great start! Kids have come had fun and a lot of them have come from some unique and difficult family situations. It has had to come with some creative driving to pick some of them up but its worth it!

I must say that I am past half way mark and to think this adventure is just beginning it feels. Alot of time hashing things out with God has been spent. Trying to figure out dreams and desires and how to honor Him in all situations.

This adventure is worth the effort and longer post is to be expected when there is not dvbs going on!



Valentines Day With my Date Rylie, We went skating!

No comments:

Post a Comment