Monday, February 15, 2010

ugh painting

Life is a moving over here. I am settled into my routine and work at the church on the Kids outreach program is full swing. Partner that with preaching Bible Study and miscellaneous items that can fill my time, I stay enjoyably busy. The newest thing is I am starting an open house youth games night on Mondays here. The first one is coming up so we will see how this goes! Also life lesson… I really dislike details in painting. Seriously, guys please Ill do large items but no details. I do not focus on those type of minor details. It is no fun for me. But in all fairness, I did paint! And I will be painting for a super sweet time next week, however one bonus is being able to wear scrubs and a warm hoodie while this activity is taking place. (I might just drag out painting because this is comfy!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment